Contact Us: +39 0141 853603
DOCG Barbera d'Asti
14,50% in volume
0,75 l Standard
- Secure Payments Pay with Credit Card, Bank transfer
- Delivery policy Orders are shipped within 3-4 working days by express courier and tracked shipping.
- Customer service Contact us by email email@example.com or call us +39 0141 853603
The alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature started immediately after the destemming and soft crushing of the grapes. The maceration lasted ten days and allowed extracting the colour and giving the wine the structure for a long life.
After the pouring in steel tanks, the product developed the malolactic fermentation, before being transferred into barrels of French oak for the refinement.
- Colour: ruby red, with purple tones
- Nose: intense and balanced, with hints of red fruits
- Flavour: important structure in the mouth giving a good persistence at the palate
- Food pairing: particularly suitable to accompany with red meat and game, yet also pleasant with savoury first courses.